- Trinity provides Application Security that focuses on providing state-of-the-art, bulletproof IT security solutions of unparalleled reliability to protect the most sensitive corporate training and e-learning information.
- Our products are easy to deploy, technology agnostic and supported by sophisticated controls.
Our activities include a unique way of providing Data Protection, Content Security, Mobile Content Security using software and hardware integrated solutions.
- Application Security Assessment
- Application Security Assessment service is consultant driven detailed analysis of your application security covering application risks within requirements, code, security control implementation, and application infrastructure. Our consultants use a combination of techniques such as Threat Modeling, Code Analysis, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing to identify application security vulnerabilities, their risk levels and their mitigation. Our assessment services can effectively be combined with the Application Estate Security Review to provide a holistic view and roadmap.
- Threat Assessment/Modeling
- A threat model assesses an application or its component for potential threats providing threat ratings based upon the criticality of the threat and possible attack exposure. Our process comprehensively records all the application components such as entry points, exit points, dependencies, information and data flow, user roles, protected resources, attack path and mitigation objectives.
- Content Delivery Process Assessment and Define delivery models
- A content delivery process assessment understands existing process, identifies bottlenecks and define new process which provides opportunity to control your revenue leakages
- Application Security and Penetration Testing
- An application and its components are inspected for level of their resilience to possible application security threats. Application Vulnerability Assessment identifies security flaws that may expose the business to risk due to internal threats. Penetration Testing identifies vulnerabilities in the web applications that could be exploited through internet facing components.
- First up, I'd like to congratulate Trinity team for successfully delivering the encryption solution requested by HeyMath! . I have to make special mention of the effort put in by the Trinity team to finish this project.There were occasions when I had requested for some fixes in the app which were attended to on holidays. I am truly impressed by the promptness shown by Trinity team.
Working with Trinity over the duration of the projects, I have learned a lot of new things.
- Anjan, Heymath!
- more testimonials